Friday, February 24, 2012

A low week

I haven’t been top this week; a combination of being sickly, having high hopes, impatience, and aching muscles left me on the downside.

Crossing the Catharijnesingel in Utrecht during my run - brisk walking.

The other week I ran and brisk walked for two hours after work to clear my throbbing head. It helped. A lot.

Tomorrow I have a 1-hour meeting with a trainer in Amsterdam. A colleague told me he is very sure this trainer will hit on me. Hmm, let’s see then.

And this weekend, I did nothing. Like a dormant volcano, I elected to stay at home to diffuse the stress, the fiery thoughts and energy spilling over me. Control. Perhaps I push myself too much? Sigh. With the help of the Dutchman, clearing my thoughts these days have become a very important activity. It’s therapeutic. Just like medicine.

Anyhow, I will be back to finish my Santorini holiday posts – 3 more entries to go people: Fira (capital of Santorini), Perissa, and the Caldera Cruise... and then I am ready for another trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment