Sunday, October 25, 2015

Stroll on Vltava River

Vltava River is the longest river in Czech Republic and it splits the Lesser Town (Hradcany) from the Old Town and New Town.

It was a very chilly morning and I could feel the crispness of the wind on my lips. I made sure to dress warmly by wearing my knitted red muts, scarf and gloves. I just need to do this even if it’s very cold outside. At least it’s not snowing today.

Trivia: Did you know there are 18 bridges crossing the Vltava River?

Here are some of the views I had while doing the stroll along the Vltava River by Nove Mesto (New Town):

I think the building with the impressive golden roof is the National Museum.

By the way, moi, before going out for the stroll making sure I am fully wrapped.

Not sure if this is the Negrelli Viaduct Bridge.

Tramline along the river.

Nove Mesto

View to the Old Town or Stare Mesto.

View to the Lesser Town or Mala Strana.

No comments:

Post a Comment