Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Costa del Sol: Last day on the beach

Autumn has kicked in already and I’m still with my beach stories! Temperatures have slowly gone down here in the Netherlands, although today was an exemption, what a lovely weather, a bit warm than normal but you can feel the cold biting under your skin. Anyway, I’d like to post another beach entry while the weather is still good!



(Map of Costa del Sol) The Costa del Sol is the whole coast stretch of Malaga province in the South of Spain, from Nerja up north all the way down to Sotogrande.







Moi ready to become a beach bum on our last day in Costa del Sol.



The fotos below were taken on our last day in Costa del Sol on Playa del Bajondillo in Torremolinos. We pretty much didn’t do anything, Dutchman was trying to surpass his sun tanning quota while I, for the most part, just stared at the sea while listening to trance music. I read some magazines as well and I must admit some were glossies gossiping about BNers (Bekende Nederlanders, meaning famous Dutch personas) that I picked up in the lobby of the hotel. It’s alright to have some not-so-serious diversion sometimes.



















Oh, a bird poo’d on me! How big is the chance that I get poo on my hair in a wide open beach, huh? The poo got caught on my hair, yuck. Nasty bird.


No comments:

Post a Comment