Sunday, August 14, 2011

Help! Traffic in Cebu

Hi! I am in Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines! The Queen City of the South!



Dutchman and I arrived last Sunday (we flew in to Manila then to Cebu) and we have been busy with family stuff and meeting friends. The weather has been erratic; cloudy and raining but warm and very humid. I hate the sticky feeling.



It's been chaotic here too. The traffic is amazing we captured a video below in Jones Avenue by Cebu Doctors Hospital.





video


It takes half an hour to cross over to the next block with a car because of the traffic! I also do not know the way anymore as the roads and places have changed; new buildings, new roads, new surroundings. I am a tourist in the city I was born.



I will come back to post more fotos. Lots of Cebuano food and delicacies that I missed, I have fotos of them =). I think I have already gained 1 or 2 kilos. GASP!!!



Tomorrow we are off to Mactan Island with the family for a rest and relaxation in a posh beach resort. Then after we all go again for a real holiday in a small quaint island (still virgin they say) up north.



Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment